Retail sales in March adjusted for seasonality and calendar dropped 0.2% to $470.8 billion from February but jumped 5.2% from a year ago month. Total retail sales in three months to March advanced 5.4% from a year ago period.
The following is the news release from U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis, U.S., the Department of Commerce Washington, DC.
Sources: Data collected by 123jump.com and Ticker.com from company press releases, filings and corporate websites.
Market data: BATS Exchange. Inc.
350 Fund Managers Interviews - 10-year Annual earnings on 4,600 U.S. companies - 20-quarter Earnings on 3,800 U.S. companies - 3,200 U.S. IPO Prospectuses
- 2,100 Economic data releases from U.S., EU, UK, India, HK and Australia. 10-year Annual reports on 3,500 U.S. companies -
U.S. Earnings Calendar with 4,800 companies - 90,000 10-K reports - 26,000 Global markets news archive - 2,200 Earnings Conference Call Summaries